Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How do you Redefine!?

Some of the comments from my previous post. Go add yours now!!: ) if you dont know what im talking about scroll down a little and read the post about It's that time again.

Colleen said...
I love the catch phrase. It is brilliant and perfect.
My word for Nate has always been HOPE. Recently, he has begun to jump. In the middle of the floor, without holding onto anything, and he gets air. Awesome.

January 17, 2011 6:00 PM


Nicole said...
I love how you added the word "defy" to the silhouette painting of Katelyn... that describes her to a "T". She has defied the odds by surviving in an orphanage... she continues to amaze us! For Courtney, I think the word "sunshine" describes her best. Funny, because that's actually what her Chinese name means. She is so full of light and life. She shines brightly (and rather loudly at times!). :)

January 18, 2011 11:23 AM


Sara said...
My word for Ethan is "love." I love Ethan more than I could ever truly express. Ethan loves everyone with a blinded heart, no matter the difference or the likeness of each person he meets.

January 18, 2011 8:20 PM


Holli (and Mark) said...
All of these are worthy descriptions for our children. The ones I most identify with for Alex is Hope and Faith! The diagnosis was initially devastating and we were given such a grim view of what his future might be like. We held onto hope and faith that God knew what He was doing when He gave us Alex and are sooooo extraordinarily blessed! Now whenever I worry about some aspect of his todays or tomorrows, I remind myself Alex IS our hope and faith!!!

January 19, 2011 5:29 AM

No comments: