Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friends and Family

I was sitting around thinking about this blog. As I do on occassion. Trying to figure out what it's missing.

And it hit me.

It's missing our friends, our family. I know for me I would NOT have survived this journey without the Grace of God and of couse the friends and family that supported my family.

So the next week is dedicated to friends and family. The ones that carry us through the hard times and the incredibly wonderful times. You know the ones I'm talking about. The friends who rejoice with you when your child takes that first step or sits up on his own. The friend who cries with you before a surgery or new diagnosis.

We are better and stronger people because of these friends and family in our lives.

If you have a friend or family member that would be interested in submitting a personal story of being on the outside looking in at SB, feel free to email me.


And then go hug them, or write them a note. Maybe its someone you havent been in touch with in years, or maybe someone who you talk to everyday. Make sure they know how much you appreciate them and all they do.

No comments: